Home > Alumni
Why join SEED membership…
If you share the same single-minded belief that “all the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today”, we invite you to join our SEED Membership to be a part of the professional learning community. This is a network of professionals with a common vision to learn, to network, to advance and to share in the early childhood care and education (ECCE) environment; at the same time promoting thought leadership through SEED’s organised activities and events. As a member of the community, you will get access to all the learning platforms and updates to stay ahead of developments in the industry.
We offer a multitude of benefits and services for your consideration.
This is open to our graduates. As a member of the Alumni Community, you will get to connect with your course-mates and widen your social and professional networking circle.
|Member Fee||$53.50 (For 2 years)|
How to Apply
- Download the Membership application form from our website
- Annual member fees (see table above for category) + prevailing GST
- Payment can be made in the form of crossed cheque, NETS or credit card. Crossed cheque to be made payable to “SEED Institute Pte Ltd”
Contact DetailsFor more information, please contact 6332 0668 (City Campus) .
For general enquiries, please email email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/seedinst
Benefits & Services
You will be given
- A Welcome Gift upon sign up
- Access to our Library and Teaching Resources.
- Quarterly e-newsletters to keep you abreast on the latest news and trends in the Early Childhood setting
- Waiver of Registration Fees when you sign up for any SEED's training programmes, except higher education programmes.
- Academic Rebates when you advance to our higher education programmes which includes:
- Master of Science in Early Childhood Education
- Advanced Diploma in Special Needs and Inclusive Education
- Networking Session provides you with a platform for interactions in the early childhood care and education environment
- SEED-Posium, a learning event organised for you to participate and network with ECCE professionals at a nominal cost
- 10% discount for Non-WSQ Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Workshops and Seminars
- 10% discount for renewal of membership (every 2 year)