This is open to all kindergarten and child care centre operators.
* Corporate (Green)
1 - 9 Centres
* Corporate (Yellow)
10 Centres & above
Member Fee (yearly)
* Corporate fees are based on per Operator.
How to Apply
- Download the Membership application form from our website
- Annual member fees (see table above for category) + prevailing GST
- Payment can be made in the form of crossed cheque, NETS or credit card. Crossed cheque to be made payable to “SEED Institute Pte Ltd”
Contact DetailsFor more information, please contact 6332 0668 (City Campus) / 6602 9750 (West Campus) .
For general enquiries, please email to email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/seedinst
Tel 6602 9756 / 8339 0322
Fax 6569 1226
Tel 6887 9508 / 9821 1830
Fax 6339 7408
Tel 6887 9518
Fax 6339 7408
Tel 6602 9754
Fax 6569 1226
Benefits & Services
You will be able to tap on our extensive recruitment platforms for your staffing needs like:
- SeedingJob, an online job portal with potential pre-service candidates
- Job Fairs, which is SEED Institute's closed-door job fairs organised for our graduating students
- On-line recruitment posting on SEED's website for one week
Host Centre for Student-Teacher Practicum Attachment
A programme reserved exclusively for our members to mentor our students.
Contextualised to your training needs and conducted conveniently at your centre.
We organise corporate networking events which allows you to participate in creative dialogues, and exchange of information and experiences with other pre-school professionals.
We have a total of 15 classrooms spread over 2 campuses, located in the city and in Jurong available for your training purposes on a rental basis. Our classrooms are purpose- built to enhance our students’ learning journey with us and equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to support your learning needs. Rental is subject to availability and on a first-come-first-served basis.
- SEED-Posium, a learning event organised for you to participate and network with ECCE professionals at a nominal cost
- E-newsletters to keep you in the loop on the latest news and trends in the ECCE setting
- 10% discount for renewal of membership annually
- Waiver of Registration Fees when you sign up for any SEED’s training programmes. With the exception of Higher Education Programs:
- Master of Science in Early Childhood Education
- Advanced Diploma in Special Needs and Inclusive Education.
"We have enjoyed a very cordial, strategic and mutually-beneficial working relationship with SEED Institute for the past couple of years. We are pleased with the services offered by SEED and the efficiency and effectiveness of its friendly staff (especially the Corporate Relations dept), who were strong in their administrative follow-up in attending to our staff professional development and recruitment needs through their early childhood courses as well as job/recruitment fairs."
Andy Aw, Training Manager
MY World Preschool (subsidiary of MYMCA
"We have worked with a few agencies so far, but SEED Institute has continued to remain a reliable partner by providing us with professional trainers for our inhouse training. We are especially thankful for the prompt response given for all our queries, which resulted in greater efficiency and partnership. It has been a great experience working with SEED Institute!"
Ms Wendy Tan, Principal
MacPherson Sheng Hong Childcare Centre