A comprehensive Orientation Programme will be conducted to introduce all Students of SEED to the Course and the administration facilities.
The Orientation Programme will cover:
- Mission, Vision
- The requirements of the Course – assignment, exam, practicum etc.
- Funding Scheme
- Student Handbook details
- Students’ Code of Conduct – including, class attendance, behavior, leave of absence
- Feedback / Grievance Procedure
- Library and study facilities
- Student Services – including welfare and counseling services
- Policies on Payment – refund, transfer, withdrawal
- Contact Numbers of Key Staff, useful contact details, feedback channel
Our ‘Student Handbook’ provides information on the school, student support service, SEED Institute learning environment and standard policy.